Comfortis™ PLUS provides 3-in-1 parasite protection for your dog, with protection against heartworm, intestinal nematode worms and starts killing fleas within just 30 minutes. Comfortis™ Plus provides fast-acting flea protection for the entire month and is suitable for dogs with flea allergy dermatitis.
Why choose Comfortis™ Plus for your dog?
Starts killing fleas in just 30 minutes and prevents re-infestation.
A tasty beef flavoured chewable tablet that is easy to administer in dogs
Protection from heartworm, hookworm, roundworms, and whipworm.
Directions for use
Comfortis PLUS should be administered monthly with food for maximum effectiveness.
*Dogs over 54 kg should be dosed with the appropriate combination of tablets.
READ PRODUCT LEAFLET FOR FULL DIRECTIONS
- For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and 2.3 kg
- Seek veterinary advice regarding the use of Comfortis™ PLUS in pregnant and lactating females, breeding males, and in dogs with pre-existing epilepsy
- Concurrent use of Comfortis™ PLUS with high off-label doses of ivermectin is not recommended
- Before starting Comfortis™ PLUS, you should have your veterinarian confirm that your dog does not have heartworm
- The following adverse events have been recorded following administration of spinosad and milbemycin together: vomiting, pruritus, lethargy and diarrhoea
- In some animals, Comfortis™ PLUS may be associated with vomiting. If vomiting occurs within an hour of administration, re-dose with another full dose.
Comfortis™ Plus and the diagonal bar or logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates. ABN 64 076 745 198. Level 3, 7 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113.
For further information please contact 1800 995 709 Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.