Why choose Milbemax™ for your pet?
Protection against all major gut worms
Small, easy to give tablets
Suitable for both dogs and cats
How does it work?
- Roundworms, whipworm, hookworms and tapeworms in dogs
- Roundworms, hookworm and tapeworms in cats
Dogs from 0.5 kg and 2 weeks of age and in cats from 0.5 kg and 6 weeks of age.
Tablet for dogs; tasty tablet for cats
Once every 3 months is a good guide, depending on your pet's lifestyle and local risk of parasite infection. Talk to your veterinarian for specific advice.
- Read product leaflet for full instructions
- Milbemax™ Tablets for Dogs and Milbemax™ Tablets for Cats are distinct formulations and should only be administered to dogs and cats respectively
- Before starting Milbemax™, you should have your veterinarian confirm that your dog or cat does not have heartworm
Milbemax™, Advantage™, Seresto™, Elanco and the diagonal bar or logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates. ABN 64 076 745 198. Level 3, 7 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. For further information contact: 1800 995 709 from anywhere in Australia Monday to Friday or email email@example.com. © 2022 Elanco or its affiliates.