Why pet insurance?
Like microchipping, having pet insurance is an important part of responsible pet ownership. Pets are part of the family and in the event they become ill or injured, you will want them to receive the best possible veterinary care.
Petplan have been helping cover the nation's veterinary bills for over 45 years and design their policies to pay out, which is why they pay 97% of all the claims received.
Join the UK's favourite pet insurer and receive a 10% off introductory offer when you insure online today.
Why is Petplan® the UK's No.1 pet insurer?
- Petplan's policies cover some things other policies don't.
- With Petplan you won't pay more for claiming.
- Up to £2,000 missing pet advertising and reward.
- Up to £3,000 to cover your pet's purchase price, if lost by theft or straying.
- Cover for ongoing conditions with Covered For Life® policies, with no penalties for claiming.
- 90% of claims are settled in 5 working days - and they can even pay your vet directly.
Terms and conditions
*10% discount applies to your first year's premium only.
Some cover may be provided for some pre-existing conditions.
Petplan is a trading name of Pet Plan Limited (Registered in England No. 1282939) and Allianz Insurance plc (Registered in England No. 84638), Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Pet Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Elanco UK AH Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Pet Plan Limited but is not part of the Allianz (UK) Group.