With Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar, one collar is all it takes to keep your cat protected from fleas and ticks for 7-8 months.
Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar gives you peace of mind that your pet is well protected. Seresto is clinically proven to kill fleas and actively repel and kill ticks. With Seresto you can forget fleas and ticks for 7-8 months.
Why Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar for cats?
- Clinically proven to kill fleas and ticks for 7-8 months
- Kills fleas and repels and kills ticks
- Built-in safety mechanism for peace of mind
- No mess, no smell, no grease and no need to remember monthly treatments
Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar is the longest-lasting single application flea and tick protection available, giving you peace of mind for 7-8 months.
How does Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar work?
Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar Safety Information and How to Apply
How to Apply Seresto for Cats
- Remove the collar from the protective bag directly before use. Unroll the collar and remove any remaining plastic connectors on the inside of the collar.
- Adjust the collar around your cat’s neck without fitting it too tightly (as a guide, you should be able to insert two fingers between the collar and the neck).
- Pull excess collar through the loop, and cut off any excess that extends beyond 2 cm.
- Check periodically and adjust the fit if necessary, especially in kittens that are growing.
+ Mehlhorn et al. Parasitol Res (2001) 87:198-207, information is regarding mode of action and is not intended to relate to speed of kill or to imply parasites can be completely stopped from biting.
* An attachment of single ticks after treatment cannot be excluded; for this reason, a transmission of infectious diseases cannot be completely excluded if conditions are unfavourable.
** Correct as of 23rd of July 2021 with 4.6/5 and 79 reviews for Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar for Cats. Some of the reviews on Influenster have been supported with free of charge trial product
Use Medicines Responsibly
Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar contains imidacloprid and flumethrin [NFA-VPS]. Further information is available from the datasheet at www.noahcompendium.co.uk or on request. The Bayer cross is a Registered trademark of Bayer AG. Seresto, Elanco and the diagonal bar logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates. Elanco UK AH Ltd., Form 2, Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, RG27 9XA. Tel. 01256 353131.